Below are numerous free resources that can be accessed online, for younger children having to stay at home during this time.
Use these resources as tools to:
· Collins.co.uk - Support Learning at Home for Pre-school, Primary and Secondary
· BBC Bitesize - At Home Learning for Primary, Secondary and Post 16, along with support for Parents
· Oxford Owl - Free resources and eBooks for Primary school children
· National Geographic Kids - Nature and History activities and quizzes for children
· Seneca - Learn at KS2, KS3, GCSE & A Level
For more information for Children with Autism, please click here.
The Department of
Education Northern Ireland has partnered with INEQE Safeguarding Group to
provide the Safer Schools App to support all school staff, parents and carers
to keep children in their care safer online.