Clanrye are carrying out ongoing recruiting for a bank of Disability Support staff across Northern Ireland.
Clanrye Group are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to enable the compilation of a casual staff bank. Appointments may be made as and when vacancies arise for our Disability Support Services provision operating across Northern Ireland.
Applicants will be sought to provide a support service to young people who require support whilst participating on the Training for Success and/or Apprenticeships NI Programme across a range of areas such as:
· Qualified Counsellors / Guidance Counsellors
· Employability Officers
- Advocacy and support in sourcing suitable work experience opportunities
· Learning Support Assistants in the areas of:
- Numeracy, Literacy and ICT
- Mentoring, Advocacy, Job Coaching and Pastoral Care
- Pre-& Post-Entry Training support
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- BSL Interpreters (British Sign Language)
- Note Takers (Scribes)
Applications will be considered from candidates with exceptional experience who do not presently possess the prescribed formal qualifications.
Experience of working with young people with learning difficulties / disabilities would be advantageous.
These positions may require evening and weekend work.
Salary: Negotiable depending on role requirements and
Contact Jim O'Hare - firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 3089 8119 to apply.